Students will acquire the skills needed to develop an understanding of the "common body of knowledge" as defined by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. In addition, students will develop a set of frameworks to analyze, comprehend, and enjoy facts, concepts, and ideas and analytical and critical thinking, decision making, leadership, planning and organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of business.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to analyze concepts, to apply these concepts to solve business problems and use quantitative methodologies as tools to solve business problems.
- Oral communication: Students will demonstrate the ability to deliver effective presentations enhanced by technology.
- Written communication: Students will demonstrate the ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to search databases, locate, use and properly cite relevant information.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to understand and use team building behaviors to accomplish group tasks.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to identify ethical dilemmas and make decisions grounded in ethical principles.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to use technology for effective project management.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the global context in which business is conducted.