B.S.E.T. Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Manufacturing Engineering Technology will prepare graduates with the technical and leadership skills necessary for:
• Manufacturing competitiveness.
• Entering careers in manufacturing process and systems design, operations, quality, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and sustainability.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply the following to the solution of manufacturing programs to achieve manufacturing competitiveness:
- Materials and manufacturing processes.
- Product design process, tooling and assembly.
- Manufacturing systems, automation and operations.
- Statistics, quality and continuous improvement, and industrial organization and management.
- Have a capstone or integrating experience that develops and illustrates student competencies in applying both technical and nontechnical skills in successfully solving manufacturing problems.