Certificate in Information Security
Focuses on protecting the ever-growing wealth of information placed on the internet to help support a safer online environment.
Students in the Information Security Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
• Conventional encryption and public key cryptography, and security (Kerberos, Digital Signature Standard, Pretty Good Privacy, SNMPv2).
• Network management and security (SNMP family of standards, OSI systems management).
• Computer security auditing.
• Transaction mining and fraud detection.
• Wireless networks security and administration.