Certificate in Instructional Design, Evaluation, and Assessment
Designed to teach students to build quality educational experiences, at varying levels for diverse learner populations, for any discipline of study or subject matter. Promotes seamless integration of technology awareness and application to augment theoretical study and research toward planning, assessing and improving learning.
Students in the Instructional Design, Evaluation, and Assessment Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
- Integrated curriculum, learning and assessment systems (CLAS) design.
- Instruction and assessment-methods design.
- Various types of technology to develop, use and process assessment results, as well as facilitate and augment instructional design.
- Design and development of effective online and hybrid instruction.
- Program evaluation methods and practice.