Certificate in IT Administration
Provides the basics of IT administration, as well as a solid technical background in databases and networking. Students gain knowledge of the concepts, principles, techniques, and practices necessary to administer and secure a modern IT environment.
Students in the IT Administration Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
• Administration of host server systems.
• Fundamentals of wireless network security and administration.
• Protocols and standards of the TCP/IP suite that govern the functions of the Internet.
• Security control risks and issues.
• Various network architecture and protocol standards.