Certificate in Network Security and Information Assurance
Helps the end user and professional understand, design, configure and maintain the widening range of devices that have access to the Internet, from single-board computers and refrigerators to cars and thermostats. Also lays the foundation for securing networks to prevent their being compromised.
Students in the Network Security and Information Assurance Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
• Computational methods that provide secure internet communication.
• Network management technology and techniques.
• Emerging network management standards.
• Widely used security applications, schemes and practices on the internet and enterprise networks.
• Information assurance, and network and computer security concepts, applications and standards.
• Audit, control and security issues, requirements and processes in organizational information systems.
• Computer security auditing.