Certificate in Project Management
Provides comprehensive instruction in project management, by focusing on cost estimating for capital projects, planning project implementation and controlling progress, and managing construction projects. Taught by instructors with experience in the field and PMP certification.
Students in the Project Management Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
• Project control methodologies.
• Theories of economic behavior.
• Capital expenditure planning.
• Demand analysis, competition and monopoly.
• Econometric models of market strategies and competitive action.
• Cost considerations and cash flow forecasting.
• Financial and performance control.
• Contractor organization and management.
• Legal aspects in construction and environmental engineering.
• Legal, ethical and intellectual property issues.