Certificate in Software Engineering, Analysis, and Design
Provides a comprehensive look at modern techniques and methods employed in the development and life cycle of large software systems, along with hands-on experience in managing database systems as an essential organizational resource. The Graduate Certificate in Software Engineering, Analysis, and Design aims to cover those areas in a compact program.
Students in the Software Engineering, Analysis, and Design Graduate Certificate Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
- Key software engineering principles, methods, and frameworks, including agile and lean principles, estimation, modeling, design patterns and more.
- Development of large software systems and the integration of multiple systems into a domain-dependent solution.
- The lifetime of a software system, from conception to obsolescence and replacement.
- Various software costing techniques, including COCOMO and ROI.
- Various methods of software development, including Cleanroom and Agile.