Executive M.B.A. in Technology
Whether your career goals include C Suite, tech entrepreneurship, founding and running a startup or global executive management, you will gain the flexibility to navigate cross-disciplinary environments while maintaining your current workflow.
- Acquire knowledge of organizations and their structures and processes, and their influence on employees, customers and other stakeholders.
- Build critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to adapt to IT-driven organizational changes.
- Develop tolerance for ambiguity to adapt to rapidly changing internal and external environments.
- Develop skills in financial modeling using big data.
- Codify and analyze emerging digital technologies and their impact on business.
- Apply advanced analytical techniques including machine learning and deep learning to managerial decision-making.
- Acquire ability to evaluate emerging technologies with respect to their business potential.
- Develop an entrepreneurial orientation and innovative thinking.
- Cultivate knowledge of global supply chain as a source of competitive advantage.
- Acquire ability to develop and articulate a vision and strategic direction for a firm.
- Enhance strategic thinking that includes responsibility to all stakeholders, with emphasis on ethical decision-making and sustainability.
- Develop ability to manage disruptive change and lead organizations to adapt to turbulent environments.
View the CurriculumCourse listing and prerequisites
Professor of Accounting
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship
Ehrlich, Michael A.
Associate Professor of Finance
Professor of Marketing
Professor of Management & Organizational Behavior
Professor of Decision Sciences & MIS
Senior University Lecturer
Associate professor of finance