The Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics addresses the growing need for professionals with an educational background that blends biology with computer science. This combination of skills is needed both in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, as well as in biomedical research.
Prepare graduates with strong theoretical, research and practical skills at the intersection of computing, biology and data science.
- Design and build software tools that model living things.
- Design and build data science tools to analyze biodata.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of biological, genomic and medical databases.
- Mine biodata to detect underlying patterns and relationships across the vast web of life.
- Study state of the art research methods for bioinformatics.