M.S. Occupational Safety & Health Engineering
This program educates engineers and safety professionals in the specialty of Occupational Safety and Health. Upon graduation, you will be able to assume both the technical and managerial responsibilities of safety professionals. The curriculum has been designed in accordance with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, which sponsors the program.
Upon graduation, students will be able to assume both the technical and managerial responsibilities of Occupational Health and Safety professionals.
- Hazard recognition.
- Accident and incident investigations.
- Regulatory compliance and record keeping.
- Health hazard control.
- Environmental protection.
- Hazardous materials management.
- Managing safety programs.
- Making sure chemicals, machinery and software will not cause harm to workers or the workplace.