M.S. Power and Energy Systems
The master’s program in Power and Energy Systems is a unique program that draws upon courses from electrical and computer engineering, to industrial engineering and management, in order to train engineers for careers in the energy sector.
- Research-Based Inquiry: Students employ research methods appropriate to this discipline.
- Collaboration: Students work effectively in teams, applying multidisciplinary and global perspectives.
- Ethical Conduct: Students demonstrate professional and civic responsibility, including respect for all individuals.
- Professional Readiness: Students exhibit knowledge and skills, and engage in experiences, necessary for professional and personal growth.
- Creativity: Students use heuristics to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize innovative solutions to existing and emerging problems.
- Demonstrate broad technical expertise in power and energy systems
- Communicate project outcomes to the scientific and industrial community through oral presentations and written work
- Students will demonstrate an ability to apply the skills and knowledge necessary for mathematical, scientific, and engineering practices.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to use modern engineering tools, such as advanced software and hardware that is required in power and energy sector.
- Develop Ethical Reasoning Skills
- Find Employment in Computer Engineering or a Related Field