Prepares students to be transportation planners, engineers, and managers who can plan, design, operate and manage transportation systems capable of satisfying society's transportation needs.
Students in the MS Transportation Master's Degree Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
- Urban transportation planning.
- Transportation economics.
- Urban systems engineering.
- Management science.
- Traffic studies and capacity.
- Traffic control.
- Public transportation operations and technology.
View the CurriculumCourse listing and prerequisites
Chien, I Jy Steven
Marhaba, Taha F.
Professor & Chairman
Meegoda, Jay N.
Professor and Director of Geotechnical Program
Saadeghvaziri, Mohamad A.
Schuring, John R.
Professor/ Director NCTIP