Current NJIT Corporate Clubs:
Benefits to Corporate Club alumni:
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni and faculty.
- Explore critical issues in your profession.
- Access to research and technology in development.
- Continuing education programs (on-campus, on-line, or corporate on-site).
Benefits to NJIT:
- Corporate sponsored internships, co-op placements, summer jobs, and career mentoring programs.
- Insuring that NJIT students are “market-ready".
- Corporate fund raising for NJIT including student scholarship and faculty research.
If you would like further information regarding how to create a Corporate Club in your company, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 973-596-3441 or Alumni@njit.edu.