Did you know that:
We look forward to diversifying our activities and growing the Club. Call the Alumni Office on (973) 596-3441 or e-mail us at Alumni@njit.edu if you want to be part of the Planning Committee. We'll meet twice a year to schedule events of interest to area alumni.
- TBD - Check back for details
Past Club Activities:
Thursday, May 31, 2012 - Boston Regional Club-Spring Networking Reception at the Union Oyster House.
May 12, 2011- Alumni Reception in Cambridge - Boston Metro Club
June 1, 2009 - Planning meeting in Boston to identify events of interest and/or benefit to the local alumni. Possible events include a major league game in the spring/summer of 2010.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 – Boston-Metro Regional Club – Cape Cod Reception.
Thursday, September 28, 2006 – Committee Planning Breakfast.
Monday, September 20, 2004 – Meet the President Reception; Wellesley, MA
Regional Club Benefits to Alumni
- Professional and personal networking opportunities with alumni and peers.
- A forum to explore critical issues in your profession.
- Access to cutting-edge research and technology while in development.
- Continuing education (on-line distance learning) at a discounted rate.
Benefits to NJIT
- Development of relationships with employers of alumni in the region to foster sponsored internships, co-op placements, and summer job opportunities for NJIT students.
- Providing career mentoring for NJIT students.
- Providing NJIT with feedback – insuring that NJIT students are “market-ready” when they graduate.
- Promoting NJIT through the NJIT Campus Champion program – acting as an alumni liaison to your company.
- Participating in the Highlander Alumni Recruiting Team – NJIT’s student admissions recruitment program.
- Enhanced fundraising potential.