A Great Chance to Network
The NJIT Alumni Club of Metro New York presents:
SPEAKING OF CAREERS
Four NJIT alumni, each prominent in their respective fields, will share their experiences and insights on building a career. After brief panel presentations and Q&A, there will be time to talk over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with these and other highly placed alumni.
You will also have an opportunity to meet alumni who graduated within the last 10 years, whose recent professional experiences will add an additional perspective.
DATE: Thursday Evening, March 21, 2013
TIME: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
PLACE: The Cornell Club
6 East 44th Street
New York, New York
COST: $20 per person
RSVP: By Thursday, March 14, 2013
● On-line registration is no longer available for this event. However, you may still register and pay at the door.
● Telephone: call 973-596-3441
- C. Stephen Cordes IE ’72, COO and Head of Portfolio Management, Clarion Partners.
- Tomas Gregorio MBA ’80, Former CIO, Beth Israel Medical Center, currently Sr. VP, COO, IGI Health.
- Jesse A. Mallen BARCH ’95, Associate, Eastman and Partners, Architects.
- Ken A. Sisk PE CE ’95, VP, The Birdsall Group, Engineers and Consultants.
Important: Our invitations go by email, so to stay in the loop, make sure we have your updated email address. Send it, with your name and class year to email@example.com.