NJIT Alumni Clubs of Northern New Jersey
- Watch for Fall events and if you want to help plan, email Mary Barrington at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday, June 2, 2013 – Northern NJ Regional Clubs – Jersey Jackals Baseball & Picnic – Yogi Berra Stadium, Montclair, NJ
- Sunday, March 10, 2013 – Sunday Brunch at Edgewood Country Club – River Vale, NJ.
- Monday, February 11, 2013 – Planning Committee Meeting at 6:30 in Eberhardt Hall. Call to confirm attendance on 973-596-3449.
- Sunday, January 27, 2013 – Sunday Brunch at McLoone's Boat House – South Mountain Recreation Complex, West Orange, NJ.
NJIT has more than 20,000 alumni living in the Northern New Jersey region (Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Union, Warren counties).
Although Morris County alumni have been an organized body for a number of years, other alumni groups in the Northern region have occasionally organized events in their local cities and towns such as Jersey City, Hoboken, Belleville, Hope, Tenafly, Harrison, Montclair, and Dover.
Bringing all of these individual groups together under a single regional umbrella as the Alumni Association's new NJIT Alumni Clubs of Northern New Jersey provides for these alumni groups to better partner in planning activities. As easy as it can be to get around with New Jersey's great highway system, we hope alumni will find some interesting events that are a relatively short driving time and worth traveling a little to attend.
Individual Club pages:
- Morris (~3,100 alumni)