The NJIT Alumni Club of Metro DC presents:
A tour of the Washington Nationals Ballpark
Followed by Social Hour at Gordon Biersch Restaurant
Join us for an afternoon of fun for singles, couples and families.
Date: Sunday Afternoon, June 2nd, 2013 2:00 p.m.
Place: The tour starts from the Center Field Gate at the intersection of Half and N Streets, SE.
Gordon Biersch Restaurant is located at 100 M Street SE, Washington, DC
Price: Adults: $15.00; Kids under 12: $10
- The Nationals Dugout
- The PNC Diamond Club, the Lexus Presidents Club and the Stars & Stripes Club
- The Visiting Team Clubhouse (subject to availability)
- A luxury suite
- The Shirley Povich Media Center
- Throw a pitch in the Nationals Bullpen
- The Nationals indoor batting cages
Advance Registration required by Wednesday, May 29.
Space is very limited! Registration due by Wednesday, May 29.
To register: CLICK HERE
Note: The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes early. The tour will start on time.
For further information: Alumni Relations Office (973) 596-3441