The 3rd annual Chili Cookoff on
NJIT Day -- Saturday, October 11
The heat is on!
Think your Chili is hot?
Here's your chance to prove it!
Join us for another afternoon of great fun, food, and
red hot competition!
In addition to the best-tasting chili in various categories, there will be
prize for “Best of Show” based on theme, costume, audience appeal, originality and enthusiasm. In other words, Something for everybody!
So join the fun with the other fraternities, sororities, alumni groups, departments and clubs in the campus community, have fun, and earn bragging rights for your group! The $10.00 entrance fee goes to NJ SEEDS, which funds scholarships for economically disadvantaged students.
• To enter you must bring a minimum of four quarts of chili.
• All supplies for warming and serving are supplied by GDS.
• Teams are limited to a maximum of four people.
• The Chili must be delivered by 4:30 p.m at the loading dock in Lot 7.
• Tasting and judging begin at 6:00 p.m. in Lot 16 behind Laurel Hall.
Click here for the registration form, bring it with $10.00 to the Alumni Office – Eberhardt Hall, 2nd floor.
For further information, contact the Alumni Relations Office at (973) 596-3441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: Friday, October 8th.