The Council offers representation to recognized alumni clubs, chapters, and other NJIT alumni organizations and provides them with the opportunity to exchange programming and marketing ideas, share best practices, and support the development of shared strategies for alumni involvement and support of their alma mater in the name of the Association.
To obtain recognition and Council representation, groups must fulfill requirements through the Office of Alumni Relations.
Approved Charter Documents:
- NJIT Regional Alumni Club of Philadelphia Metro and South Jersey Region
- NJIT Regional Alumni Club of Central New Jersey
- NJIT Regional Alumni Club of Metro DC
- NJIT/NCE Soccer Alumni of Florida
- NJIT Young Alumni Club
- EMBA Alumni Partnership
- NJIT EOP Alumni
- Class of 1956
- Class of 1957
- Class of 1958
- Class of 1962
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Corporate Club
For further information, contact Robert A. Boynton, Executive Director of Alumni Relations. Email Alumni@njit.edu or telephone 973-596-3441.