To enroll in the Campus Wide Notification System:
- Go to the Highlander Pipeline at http://my.njit.edu.
- Log into pipeline using your current UCID and password.
- On the My Pipeline tab, go to the Campus-Wide Notification System channel to find information about the system.
- Follow the “Register Devices” link.
- Select the “Device Manager” icon to add, remove and modify a text message device, up to 2 telephone numbers for voice message (other than NJIT phones ) and an additional e-mail address (you are automatically enrolled with your NJIT.edu e-mail account).
Check the "Test this device" box before clicking "next" to test each device as you add or modify them.
- Note the “Subscription Details” icon allows you to opt-in or opt-out of the system. By default, you will be “opted in”. If you opt-out of this system you will still receive messages via other means (broadcast emails, bulletins, NJIT website postings across campus and local media).
For more information send an E-mail to email@example.com or contact the Security Systems Department at 973-642-7190.