All placed co-op students are required to:
- Attend an orientation seminar prior to beginning their first co-op assignment.
- Complete and submit a Learning Contract that is signed by you, your supervisor, your faculty co-op advisor, and a career advisor. The Learning Contract notes for whom you are working, salary information, additional courses taken during the co-op work period, and your learning objectives.
- Arrange a site visit or phone interview between your faculty co-op advisor and your supervisor to discuss your work progress.
- Complete a written report using the CDS Format for Work Report and submit two copies: one for your department and one for CDS.
- Meet with other co-op students and give a brief oral presentation of your work experience. Specific requirements for the presentation will be given to you by the faculty co-op advisor.