Who Are Peer Mentors?
- Upperclassmen students who take a leadership role in guiding first year students.
- Strong proponents in their major and are very active members in the NJIT community.
- Experienced team builders that aid students in study and time management skills.
- The link connecting students with tutoring and counseling.
Two Peer mentors are typically assigned to about 25 students in a learning community and engage with students online, in select classes, and other social activities. A peer mentor is an important voice of experience and point of contact for communicating questions or concerns.
Newark College of Engineering
Betty Benony / Adit Patel / William Lau / Irene Moussa
College of Science & Liberal Arts Undecided
Ashely Ramjattan / Ancy Thomas
Candice Leung / Rishi Ranade / Stephanie Santrich / Alan Viera / Kevin Laforteza
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Faran Ali / Joseph Ballardo / Jose Belen / Carlos Morales / Wilbur Vale / Joseph Waldinger
Joanna Ordner / Stephen Fernandez
Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Oluwakorede "Kode" Otetubi / Michael Fillippidis / John Mancini / Ali Syed / Ivan Calvanchi / Dennis Zack
Natalia E Bismarck-Sand / Christine Kurian / Sana Nasim / Subhashini Chandrasekaran
College of Science & Liberal Arts
Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Sarah Jessica Valente / Patrycja Puzio
School of Management Business and International Business
Zakhary Yustina / Kamath Naina
College of Architecture and Design
Jeffrey Thomas / Gabriel Deguzman / John Ferns / Anuoluwapo Akeredolu / Jerhard Evangelista / Jennifer Brozowski / Stephanie Tran / Ryan Cusack
Becoming a Peer Mentor
Are you interested in becoming a Peer Mentor? Read and fill out the application forms and contracts below for
- For further queries contact Dr. Ashish at 973-596-3466 or email him at email@example.com