Below are the new graduate degree programs being offered. Check back for more information regarding online chats.
New Degree Program BIOELECTRONICS
- Learn how to build biomechanical devices that extend human life.
- Merge the study of biology with electronics and electrical engineering.
- Prepare for exciting new careers in the healthcare industry.
Master of Science in Bioelectronics (1.1 MB, pdf)
Read an interview with Atam Dhawan on the MS in Bioelectronics
New Degree Program: BIOSTATISTICS
- Fuse your interest in biology with your interest in statistics and computing.
- Learn how to help pharmaceutical companies test and develop new drugs.
- Help develop public health programs or policies that help people live better.
Master of Science in Biostatistics (1.1 MB, pdf)
Read an interview with Sundarraman Subramanian on the MS in Biostatistics
New Degree Program: BUSINESS AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Master both business management principles and information systems.
- Focus on how to apply information systems techniques in business, government or for nonprofit companies.
- Learn the technical and managerial skills you'll need to manage.
Master of Science in Business and Information Systems (639 KB, pdf)
Read an interview with Marvin Nakayama on the MS in Business and Information Systems
New Degree Program: COMPUTING AND BUSINESS
- Study how the use of advanced computing enhances business management.
- Master how to control the sophisticated software system that corporations rely on.
- Learn fundamental business courses such as accounting and finance, but also learn computing techniques such as computer networking and security.
Master of Science in Computing and Business (906 KB, pdf)
Read an interview with Marvin Nakayama on the MS in Computing and Business
New Degree Program: CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS
- Study how to improve the nation's highways, bridges, tunnels ports and airports.
- Fuse the study of architecture and civil engineering with information systems and management.
- Get a degree that will make you extremely marketable, for the nation's aging infrastructure must be enhanced.
Master of Science in Critical Infrastructure Systems (1.1 MB, pdf)
Read an interview with Fadi Karaa on the MS in Infrastructure Systems
New Degree Program: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Focuses in the business side of emergency management.
- Recommended for anyone who is involved or interested in all the phases that occur in the emergency preparedness process: planning, training, mitigation, detection, alerting, response, recovery, evaluation, and improvement.
- Specialty areas include: Critical Infrastructure; Computer Engineering; Environmental Science; Information Systems; Management; and Homeland Security.
Master of Science in Emergency Management and Business Continuity (877 KB, pdf)
New Degree Program: ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
- Provides a technically-educated individual with skills in such areas as project management and control, cost estimating, financial analysis, total quality management and human resources management that are needed to make a successful transition into a managerial role.
- Prepares students with an advanced background in both the theoretical and practical aspects of managing technical/engineering projects and programs via case studies, role
- The participation of students from diverse industries affords everyone the opportunity to learn from the experiences gained in industries other than their own.
Master of Science in Engineering Management (596 KB, pdf)
New Degree Program: HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- Learn the technical and managerial tools you'll need to manage the various sectors of the healthcare industry.
- Healthcare, the nation's largest industry, is in need of employees with technical and managerial skills who can make the industry more efficient.
- Study project management, healthcare delivery systems and quality modeling.
Master of Science in Healthcare Systems Management (551 KB, pdf)
Read an interview with Sanchoy Das on the MS in Healthcare Systems Management
New Degree Program: IT ADMINISTRATION AND SECURITY
- Protect vital computer networks and electronic infrastructures from attack..
- Learn to help organizations use technology to communicate with employees, clients, and consumers..
- Study the concepts, principles, techniques, and practices needed to administer a modern IT environment and its security..
Master of Science in IT Administration and Security (767 KB, pdf)
New Degree Program: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- Prepare to assume leadership roles in multi-national corporations.
- Learn about foreign business models and cultures.
- Study not how to globalize an economy but how to make a humane and prosperous economy.
Master of Science in International Business (926 KB, pdf)
New Degree Program: PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY **
- Design, synthesize and develop new chemical entities suitable for therapeutic use..
- Study existing drugs, their biological properties, and their quantitative structure-activity relationships, as well as quality aspects of medicines and to assure fitness for the purpose of medicinal products.
- Acquire the skills required to work in the pharmaceutical field, New Jersey's largest manufacturing industry.
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (783 KB, pdf)
New Degree Program: PHARMACEUTICAL SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- Prepare for a management career in one of the nation's leading industries.
- Learn management methods as well as research skills.
- Be part of an industry that develops drugs which help people live longer and better lives.
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Systems Management (189 KB, pdf)
Read an interview with Sanchoy Das on the MS in Pharmaceutical Systems Management
New Degree Program: POWER AND ENERGY SYSTEMS
- Study how to develop alternative and more efficient energy sources.
- Prepare to improve and manage the nation's energy system.
- Learn innovative and green ways to meet the nation's increasing energy needs.
Master of Science in Power and Energy Systems (557 KB, pdf)
Read an interview with Atam Dhawan on the MS in Power and Energy Systems