Steps to retrieve your schedule:
1. Go to my.njit.edu.
2. Enter your UCID and password.
3. On your opening page, click on the grey tab labeled “Student Services.”
4. In the left hand column click “Banner Self Service.” When you click on that link a new window will open.
5. In this new window there will be three links at the top. Click on the second link which says “Student” Then click on “Registration.”
6. To be able to view your schedule you may select “Student Detail Schedule,” “Concise Student Schedule” or “Week at Glance.” When you choose any of these options you will be asked to enter the term. Select 2013 fall. You will now be able to see your class schedule.
Please review your schedule carefully keeping in mind the following groups of students can expect to have the schedules changed over the next several weeks: Advanced Placement (AP) Credit; college transfer credit; placement testing adjustments and authorized major changes.
As a student with one these situations, if your class schedule does not reflect:
a. AP credit,
b. College courses taken at other colleges,
c. Summer courses taken at other colleges or
d. Courses taken at NJIT prior to summer 2013.
Please contact us at email@example.com. We will follow up with you as quickly as we can.
Some other important things to note:
1. Now that you have your classes, you can access your tuition bill on Banner Student Self-Service via “my.njit.edu.”
2. Please note: all incoming first year students have a “Dean of Freshman Studies” hold on their account. The hold is to ensure that no changes are made to your schedule. Your first year hold will be removed prior to registering for spring courses.
3. Unfortunately, course schedules cannot be revised at this time for any reason other than the ones noted above.
We are very excited to be working with you this upcoming year! If you have any questions, please contact our office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 973.596.2981.