Individuals who seek to advance their studies may do so through enrollment in on-line, electronic-based graduate certificate and degree programs. Distance learning provides both convenience and flexibility for those students who wish to pursue a graduate degree while maintaining a full-time job and without sacrificing quality of life. These on-line programs combine video media with electronic interaction primarily through Web-based and computerized conferencing under the management of an NJIT course instructor
The following graduate degree programs are offered entirely through distance learning:
- MS in Engineering Management
- MS in Information Systems
- MS in Professional and Technical Communication
Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Education at 800-624-9850 or http://cpe.njit.edu for more information.
How can I learn more?
- See the full list of e-learning programs on the CPE website
- Register for a CPE online Open House and Chat
- Request more info from CPE