Official Documentation

Only forms from these sources will be accepted as official documents
  • High School
  • Physician-signed immunization records
  • Previous college or university records
  • Local health departments

Medical records from previous schools/ institutions will not be sent with your other academic records.  They must be requested separately from the Nurse/Health Service office.