Highlander Athletic Fund members sponsor activities that bring together alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of the university for athletic contests, special events and social occasions. Through contributions to the Highlander Athletic Fund, members play an essential role in the growth and development of the university's intercollegiate athletics program and support of student-athletes.
Benefits of membership in the Highlander Athletic Fund include:
- Invitations to special events and social occasions: Athletic Awards Banquet, Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Scholarship Breakfast, Annual Golf Outing
- Invitations to reunions for specific sports.
- Updates on all Highlander teams, announcements of upcoming events and other activities
- A Highlander lapel pin that will identify you as a special supporter of NJIT
- Other benefits specific to your giving level
The Highlanders Athletic Fund enables NJIT to elevate its entire intercollegiate athletics program by ensuring that the necessary facilities, scholarships and program support are in place for the future.
For information about the Highlanders Athletic Fund or establishing an NJIT athletic scholarship contact:Darlene Lamourt, Campaign Director