Eligibility and information on maintaining coverage are the same as those for the State Health Benefits Program (SHBP). Employee is eligible for a reimbursement once in every two year period.
- Receive up to a maximum of $35.00 reimbursement for an eye examination
- Employee and eligible dependent can receive a $35.00 reimbursement for single vision corrective lenses
- $40.00 reimbursement for bifocal or trifocal corrective lenses
- Frames are not covered
- Submit an original itemized receipt for the purchase of corrective lenses to the Benefits Administrators
- Reimbursement check will be processed and mailed within 3-4 weeks from the date the receipts were received