This two-hour course is designed to define the terms and explain NJIT's role with H-1B and J-1 individuals.
- H-1B and J-1 Visa application process
- Minimum and maximum periods for application for H-1B
- Bringing a worker to NJIT from overseas and an exchange visitor to NJIT
- Consequences of an H-1B worker being terminated before contract expiration
- Processing J-1 Visa application for Certificate of Eligibility (DS-2019)
For further information contact Office of International Students and Faculty at 973-596-2451.
FAQ (pdf, 28KB)