HR/Payroll FAQs

Change of Name

My name has changed.  Who should I inform? What paperwork must I complete to have my new name accurately reflected on NJIT’s records?
You will need to complete a Change of Name/Address Form.  Forms are available from Human Resources located in 500 Fenster Hall.

Please note that when you make a name change through Human Resources, Payroll will also be notified.  You will need to provide documentation of the name change (i.e. marriage license, new Social Security card).

See Qualifying Life Events for more information.