Human Resources

HR/Payroll FAQs

Change of Address

I am moving.  How do I change my address?
You will need to complete a Change of Address Form.  Forms are available from Human Resources located in 500 Fenster Hall.  

Please note that when you make an address change through Human Resources, Payroll will also be notified.