Transfer Students

If you used any VA Benefits at a previous school, you will need to complete a “Request for Change of Program or Place of Training” in to notify the VA you are transferring schools.

Chapter 30, Chapter 33, Chapter1606 and Chapter 1607 use VA Form 22-1995

Chapter 35 use VA Form 22-5495

All transcripts from your previous institutions, including your military transcripts, must be submitted to the Registrar’s office as soon as you are accepted to NJIT.