TRANSFER STUDENTS - APPLYING FOR ON CAMPUS HOUSING
- Create your UCID and password - http://ist.njit.edu/accounts/ucid.php.
- Once your UCID and password are approved you can apply online for housing - https://mis3.njit.edu/housingapplication/login.aspx.
- Complete the necessary personal information on the application.
- Single rooms are not likely to be available for new students to the residence halls.
- Review the terms and conditions of the housing applications and contract. Pay special attention to the cancellation charges. The charge to cancel your contract once you submit it online is $750.00 by August 8, 2014. After this date it is ½ of the remaining contract.
- You will know you were successful in submitting your online application if you receive an immediate confirmation letter. The confirmation letter will be sent to your NJIT email.
- You may be placed on a wait list for housing. Students on the wait list are assigned to housing based on the distance to campus, date of application and student need. We anticipate being able to house all students interested in campus housing.
- Room assignment information will be sent to students in mid-July.
- Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.596.3039