Guiding States and Brownfield Projects through the PCB Rules under TSCA: Navigating the TSCA process is complex and represents a challenge for many Brownfield remediation and redevelopment projects which can stretch limited funds. This brochure series focuses on the topics most relevant to the states and their Brownfield stakeholders:
- Working with the Federal and State PCB Regulations on Brownfield Sites: When and What Federal Involvement is Required
- Characterization: Sampling and Testing Approaches for PCBs
- Cleanup and Management of PCBs
- PCBs in Building Materials
- PCB Articles, Containers and Liquids
These brochures were published with funding provided through a cooperative agreement with USEPA. The brochures were initially published on September 18, 2012. Brochure 4 was revised and re-published on February 18, 2013 in response to the October 2012 USEPA PCB Bulk Product Waste Reinterpretation.