Course Registration: November 3, 2014 - December 22, 2014
Important things to remember before you register for a course:
- Review courses offered during Winter Session.
- Meet with your academic advisor to go over your academic plan.
- If you are a first year student participating in the APT program, you must meet with your academic advisor in the Academic Success Center (ASC) to discuss Winter Session course options.
- Log on to Highlander Pipeline and make sure all registration "HOLDS" are removed.
- If you have any questions relating to registration, please review the information at http://www.njit.edu/registrar/registration/winter_reg.php or contact Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closed courses where the maximum enrollment is zero require approval of the offering department. Contact that department for approval.
For Important 2014-15 Winter Session Dates please click here.