Incoming Exchange Students

Students who are pursuing a degree at a partner university can attend classes at NJIT as an exchange student. Our staff is available to assist all students holding a J-1 visa to promote an educational and cultural experience in the U.S. and while at NJIT.

The information below is intended to provide students with more information about how to apply to NJIT as a J-1 student.