Off-Campus Housing Coordinator: Arun Modekurti
Residence Life Office, Cypress Hall
180 Bleeker Street
Newark, NJ 07103
Phone: (973) 596-3039
Click Here for Off Campus Housing Listing (12/5/2013)
- For individual assistance with finding off-campus housing. NJIT students can contact us via the e-mail address above to schedule an appointment.
- Read Off Campus Housing Newsletter for tips and how to contact landlords
- Know your NJ tenants' rights
- For information regarding the New Jersey Transit (Bus & Rail).
- NJIT Shuttle Bus Schedule.
- Explore residency area in street view by Google Map.
- Read the Off Campus Housing Newsletter for the most up-to-date tips and tricks for finding off-campus housing. The most current issue is Volume 6, Issue 1.
- Join the International Student's List-Server
- Search the Star Ledger and other local Newspapers
- The Rentables
- Houses for Rent
- College Rentals
Moving, Storage, and Furniture
Provide us with the necessary information to list you in the weekly off campus housing listings by filling out the appropriate form. The Fax/Mail form is for printing and sending to the residence life office either by mail, or by fax to (973) 596-8197. The E-Mail form is a word document that you can fill out electronically, and then mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org Off campus housing list is updated every Tuesday.
Please be sure to fill out all information completely. If any field does not apply to your listing, please mark it as N/A.
NOTE: Incomplete forms will not be processed.
You may also try listing a property on OffCampusNetwork.com