Recruit Your Future Leaders at NJIT
NJIT’s Division of Career Development Services is your one-stop, centralized connection to students and graduates. Our recruiting services are designed to help you establish personal connections with qualified and diverse students and graduates. We deliver a highly productive and personalized recruitment experience and also offer connections to valuable NJIT faculty, student organizations, R&D, consulting and training resources.
We meet your recruiting requirements quickly and effectively through virtual and on-campus recruitment programs.
Highlights of our services include:
- Cooperative Education and Internship Programs with over 500 BS, MS, and PhD student participants annually.
- Career Fairs each semester attracting 2,000 job seekers and over 150 employing organizations.
- On-Campus Recruiting to easily connect with current students and recent graduates.
- Free job posting services promoting your job opportunities to thousands of actively seeking student and alumni candidates.
- Annual Salary Report of NJIT graduates by major and program level.
- Participation and or Sponsorship Opportunities for workshops, panels, presentations and information sessions.
- Corporate, Community Connections linking NJIT students and your organization through civic engagement projects.
Join prestigious companies who regularly recruit at NJIT such as: Tata Consultancy Services, Crestron Electronics, Inc., AT&T, eClinical Works, Verizon, Schneider Electric, PSEG, Prudential, Colgate Palmolive, ExxonMobil, FDM Group, Hatch Mott MacDonald, FM Global, Intel, JP Morgan Chase, L'Oreal, Maquet, Turner Construction, United Health Care, United Parcel Service, as well as agencies such as National Security Agency and U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs and to learn how easy and effective it is to recruit at NJIT.