These are the 5 steps that you must complete prior to participating in On-Campus Recruitment.
1. Activate your account in the CDSlink job search system. Once logged in, upload your one page resume and complete your profile.
2. E-mail your career advisor to let her know that you have completed the registration process. She will review your on-line resume and notify you if changes need to be made. You will be activated to participate in the OCR program. Click here to locate your career advisor.
4. Complete and submit the online Resume Release Form. Instructions for accessing this form will be provided at the OCR Orientation Workshops and on the last slide of the OCR Video Tutorial.
5. After being activated for OCR, take the Moodle, Ace That Interview course to prepare for interviews.
6. Keep in mind that it is your responsibility to review the jobs and submit your resume.
Also, please see the Workshops Schedule and Events
The On-Campus Recruitment Schedule provides a listing of companies showing the majors they are seeking and their scheduled campus interview dates. Job descriptions are available on CDSlink. Please review this information to determine the companies to which you wish to apply.
View the Recruitment Manual for Graduating Students for job search advice.
Company Information Sessions
Many companies conduct on-campus Information Sessions where recruiters provide detailed company information and you have the opportunity to ask questions. Some sessions are open to all students while others are open to selected candidates only. Information sessions are mandatory for all selected students. Most sessions are scheduled from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. the day before the scheduled interview. The Information Session schedule is available in Campbell Hall, 4th Floor and on our website.
Two weeks prior to a scheduled on-campus interview date, resumes are sent to the respective companies. You must submit your resume through CDSlink to each opportunity you are interested in before the cut-off date. The On-Campus Recruitment Schedule, available on our website, lists the cut-off dates for each company. These dates are also available on the 4th Floor of Campbell Hall.
The companies will select whom they wish to interview, and will subsequently inform Career Development Services. Once a company has selected the students to be interviewed, we submit the selections on-line. It is your responsibility to submit your resume to the company through CDSlink and to determine if you have been selected to interview with a company. Each selected student must choose an interview time slot, based upon your class/work schedule. It is your responsibility to check the listings, and to attend all scheduled interviews. Missed interviews will result in ineligibility for further participation.