Applications & Eligibility
To be considered for admission students must:
- Maintain a B or better grade average
Submit the complete application packet including the following:
- Application and recommendation forms
- A copy of your most recent report card
- A copy of your standardized test scores, achievement scores, PSAT and/or SAT scores
- Send a $60.00 non-refundable application fee payable to NJIT
- Please DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS !
Applications should be in our office no later than Monday, March 24, 2014, to guarantee consideration.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications may be obtained by clicking on the below link:
» Summer Programs 2014 Application (pdf)
These publications are in PDF (Portable Document Format). To view them you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer. The Reader can be downloaded at no cost from Adobe's site on the World Wide Web, by clicking on the logo below.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Center for Pre-College Programs
Central Ave Building (CAB), 2nd Floor
Newark, NJ 07102
For more information please call the Center at (973) 596-3550 OR (973) 596-6445.