Community Engagement for Brownfields
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 @ 10:00AM EST
This webinar will be hosted by representatives from NJIT’s TAB Team of Experts, and cover a range of topics including:
- Purpose and benefits of community engagement
- The spectrum of “involvement” – what are we really talking about?
- Who’s a stakeholder and how do you find them?
- Engagement formats
- Dealing with Challenging situations
"NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED" If you would like to participate please send your email address to email@example.com and we will provide you with the appropriate URL information.
The National Brownfields 2013 Conference
May 15-17, 2013
The Conference, cosponsored by U.S. EPA, is the largest and most comprehensive event in the nation that focuses on issues important to community revitalization and the assessment, cleanup and redevelopment of contaminated properties. For more information on the conference, please go to the Brownfields 2013 Conference website.
How to Prepare for Applying for EPA Brownfield Grants
Monday, August 13, 2012
This webinar was hosted by representatives from NJIT’s TAB Team of Experts, and covered a range of topics including:
- Overview of EPA Brownfields Grants application process
- Developing a grant program that works for you and appeals to EPA
- Building your team: Outreach that should be done NOW
- Questions you can be asking EPA NOW
Watch the webinar (.wma)
June 7, 2012
John Jay College, NY
Started by a varied, regional group of environmental professionals, its vision is a lively, intense exchange of ideas regarding sustainability and brownfields.
June 12, 2012
Whitin Mill - Whitinsville, MA
June 14, 2012
Museum L-A at the Bates
Maine Woolen Mill Complex (Atrium) - Lewiston, ME
June 26, 2012
Belknap Mill - Laconia, NH