We have many different living / learning communities that students can participate in.
Below is a listing of what we offer:
- 4th Floor – Architecture Floor (First Year & Upperclass)
One person in each room must be an Architecture major to reside on the floor
- 5th Floor – BME/Biology Wing (Suites 501-509, First Year & Upperclass)
One person in each room must be a BME or Biology major to reside in the above suites
- All Floors - First Year Connections (FYC)
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Floors - First Year Connections (FYC)
- 8th Floor – Graduate Floor
Students living on the graduate floor must be enrolled in a graduate program for the fall 2009/spring 2010 or must be 23 years old at the beginning of the fall 2009 semester.