B.S. Human-Computer Interaction
The primary objective of the Human-Computer Interaction program is to educate students how to solve real problems in the design and human use of computing technology. Students are expected to apply HCI principles in the design of information systems, mobile applications and highly interactive websites.
Graduates of the BSHCI program will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct design activities.
- Elicit, formulate and articulate functional specifications from the client.
- Understand how human factors, cognitive models and implementation constraints influence design.
- Understand the principles of, and have experience with, communication design.
- Incorporate evaluation results into iterated designs.