M.S. Professional and Technical Communication
To understand information technologies and to approach communication issues with new problem-solving skills. To be familiar and technically proficient with many different media tools and services and to approach communication issues with new problem-solving skills.
Students in the Professional and Technical Communications Master's Degree Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
- Advanced professional and technical communication.
- Identity, technology and communication.
- Communication theory and research.
- Elements of visual design.
- Advanced information design.