M.S. Software Engineering
The graduates of this program will have in-depth knowledge of the entire lifecycle of software projects. They will acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills that allow them to quickly integrate in software companies or businesses that develop in-house software.
- Analyze a problem and identify and define the software requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement and evaluate software projects to meet desired needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the design of algorithm and programs.
- Work in groups on real-life software projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the outcomes of a software project in both written and oral forms.