The Provost’s Student Research Showcase was held April 12 at NJIT. A total of 45 NJIT students illustrated their research with poster presentations and discussions. Panels of judges, comprised of NJIT professors and members of NJIT’s Advisory Board, listened to the presentations and interviewed the students. The judges selected the six best student projects-- three undergraduate and three graduate-level projects.
- 1st place: Camila Modenese, a junior majoring in chemical engineering
- 2nd place: Hua Yang, a senior majoring in chemical engineering
- 3rd place: Rina Shah, of Union City, a senior majoring in biomedical engineering
- 1st place: Naruemon Suwattananont, a doctoral student in materials science and engineering
- 2nd place: Aysegul Ergin, a doctoral student in biomedical engineering
- 3rd place: Chang Liu, a doctoral student in solar physics