Research offers an excellent opportunity for professional development in many fields of interest at NJIT. It gives an individual the ability to think on their own and handle open-ended problems. It also gives them the discipline to take a problem towards its solution. As a student-centered research institution, NJIT is committed to providing opportunities for research participation beginning at the undergraduate level. We invite undergraduate students from across the campus to explore a research topic of interest, under the guidance of a faculty mentor. Please click on the links below for further information:
- Call for Proposal and Research Proposal Guidelines 2015
- Download an Application (Due on Friday, April 10, 2015)
- FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Faculty Mentors
You must submit the following documents by Friday, April 10, 2015 to be considered:
- RESEARCH PROPOSAL saved as YourLastname_proposal.doc or .docx [See above for Proposal Guidelines.]
- FACULTY LETTER OF SUPPORT saved as YourLastname_letter.doc or .docx
- Application saved as YourLastname_application.doc or .docx.
Please email your (1) RESEARCH PROPOSAL, (2) FACULTY LETTER OF SUPPORT and (3) APPLICATION to UGResearch@njit.edu.
Dr. Atam Dhawan
Distinguished Professor and Executive Director
Undergraduate Research and Innovation