The NJIT Wellness Committee exists to bring a more centralized focus to wellness programming that will take a proactive approach to student wellness within the areas of: physical, emotional, social, intellectual and nutritional wellness.
The goal is to achieve academic excellence and personal responsibility for wellness.
Join us and "Take the Pledge" sponsored by the NJIT Health & Wellness Committee
- Get your Flu shot
- 26 or younger then get the HPV Vaccine
- 65 and older get the Pneumovax
- Check the the status of your immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox) and Hepatitis B
- Consider the TDAP vaccine if you have not had it to prevent Pertussis
- Get plenty of sleep, exercise daily and have a balanced diet
- Check out Student Health 101 for more tips
- Try to reduce your stress level: Yoga, meditation and taking a walking lunch can help.