- Complete and submit the Non-Matric Registration/Application form to the Office of University Admissions.
- After you are notified of your admission status apply for your University Computing ID (UCID)
- Review the course schedule and Register for courses via Highlander Pipeline, the NJIT web-based Student Information System.
- Pay your tuition and Fees via Highlander Pipeline.
Highlander Pipeline provides access to the following student services:
- Registration Add/Drop/Withdrawal
- View Your Transcripts
- View Your Bursar Account & Pay Your Bill
- View Your Financial Aid
- Change Your Address